Now’s your chance to have your voice heard on the Bollywood News Updates website!
If you are a Bollywood lover, we would love to hear your opinions, reviews, and any Bollywood news, updates or gossip you come across. In these days, there are lots of websites related to Bollywood stars, actors, actress, B-town updates, celebrities’ gossips, celebrities’ biography, upcoming movies, songs, trailers and many more other Bollywood stuffs. But it is really hard to find a blog on these types of entertainment sites. Here we invite Bollywood fans/bloggers to write their own feelings about their favorite celebrity and share it with others.
- The blog length should be a minimum of 600 words and cover the topic/news in detail. The content must be quality rich and well written without grammatical mistakes.
- We will allow you to add only one link in your content section and it should be a text link.
- You must include at least two images related to your headline or if you use any other website’s image, then add the link of that image owner or give credit to them.
- If we accept your post, within three days, you will be notified.
- All rights reserved to Bollywood News Updates admin. You can email your article on [email protected] bollywoodnewsupdates.com and [email protected]
We won’t accept any links related to gambling, casino, affiliate, adult or drug content, banned sites, commercial company links or anything like that which violate the Google terms and conditions. We will not publish content related to product or service reviews.
Your article content must not be copied from anywhere and must be passed through Copyscape. Once you submitted your content/blog or article, we have all the copyright (www.bollywoodnewsupdates.com) of that article. If we find and get any of your post, which you have submitted is copied from somewhere, which lead for the claim of other people (s) then all of your blogs will be removed from our site.
There are some reasons for not accepting your blog:
- If your content quality is poor or grammatical mistakes are there,
- If the content is not relevant to the topic
- If you do any product or service promotion,
- If links are not related to our blog, then we will reject your article.
Please consider all the above guidelines before sending your content to us.